Friday, April 22, 2011

Goosebumps (playlist)

This is one of my favorite playlists, perfected over the past few years.  I listen to it when I'm driving, going to sleep, or doing homework in my room.  The name, Goosebumps, is pretty self-explanatory, as most of the songs on this playlist are emotional gut-wrenchers, thus giving one goosebumps.  Enjoy!


Nothing Like You and I - The Perishers
Avril 14th - Aphex twin  
I Don't Blame You - Cat Power 
Knocked Up - Kings Of Leon
Black Balloon - The Kills  
I'll Believe In Anything - Wolf Parade 
King of the Rodeo - Kings Of Leon
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs 
Ceremony - New Order 
Ghostwriter (Remix) - RJD2 
Highschool Lover - AIR  
Hospital Beds - Cold War Kids 
little shadow - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Needle In The Hay - Elliott Smith
Porcelain - Red Hot Chili Peppers
End of For You, Stupid - Wolf Parade
Kill Pangs - The Human Value
Thimble - Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment